VESUVIUS® Demineralized Fibers Osteobiologic System
VESUVIUS® Demineralized Fibers, are an innovative addition to the Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) market segment. Using LifeNet Health’s proprietary and patented PAD® demineralization process, VESUVIUS fibers’ porosity, surface area, and structure are designed to enhance osteoinductive potential by maximizing exposure of various proteins and growth factors.
- Demineralized Fibers Derived from Allogeneic Cortical Bone
- Engineered Specifically for Desired Surface Area & Structure
- Contains No Carriers or Fillers, & Comprises 100% Cortical Allograft Tissue
- Allows for Customizable Hydrating Options to Fit Surgeon’s Needs, Bone Marrow Aspirate, Including Platelet Rich Plasma, Whole Blood, Saline, or Antibiotic Solution
- Processed by LifeNet Health, a Leading Allograft Bio-Implant & Regenerative Medicine Company