VENADO® Foam Strips Bone Graft System
The VENADO® Foam Strips Bone Graft System is a sterile bone graft composed of purified fibrillar collagen and synthetic granules. The ceramic granules comprise 60% hydroxyapatite (HA) and 40% β-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) for excellent resorption characteristics. Following implantation, VENADO Foam Strips resorb and are remodeled into natural bone.*
- Highly Porous Structure Allows Bone Cells to Migrate Into the Graft
- Able to Hydrate Quickly in Blood, Saline, or Water
- Radiopaque for Radiographic Visualization
- Terminally Sterilized by Gamma Irradiation
- Processed by Berkely Advanced Biomaterials
*Resorption time depends on the degree of vascularization at the surgical site, the amount of grafted material, the grafting technique, & other variables related to the patient, such as age, gender, & medical history.