SERENGETI® Minimally Invasive Retractor System
The SERENGETI® Minimally Invasive Retractor System features a screw-based method of retraction to provide a fixed position in the anatomy. The simplified and flexible design allows for one-step, percutaneous placement of the screw and Retractor, with direct visualization and access for rod introduction.
- Direct Visualization & Access to the Screw Heads for Simple Rod Insertion
- Flexible Design Simplifying Multi-level & L5-S1 Rod Insertion
- One-step, Percutaneous Delivery of the Screw & Retractor Reducing Set-up Time
- Minimally Invasive Technique to Help Reduce Potential for Musculature & Vascular Disruption
- Used with the TERRA NOVA® Minimally Invasive Access System for Direct Posterior Interbody Access