EVEREST® Minimally Invasive Spinal System
The EVEREST® Minimally Invasive Spinal System is a cannulated top-loading polyaxial pedicle screw system featuring the ability to accommodate titanium and CoCr rods of two different diameters. The dual-lead thread pattern allows for faster insertion and increased pullout strength.* The mixed-metal (Ti/CoCr) tulip minimized head splay and demonstrated improved biomechanical performance when tested against an all-titanium alloy screw.* These implants and instruments are cannulated for use with SERENGETI® Minimally Invasive Retractor System.
- Ability to Accept Ø5.5 & 6.0 mm Rods
- EVEREST Set Screw Features a Modified Square Thread Design, Facilitating Set Screw Introduction
- Dual-lead Thread Pattern For Faster Insertion & Increased Pullout Strength*
- Mixed-metal (Ti/CoCr) Tulip Minimized Head Splay & Demonstrated Improved Biomechanical Performance When Tested Against an All-titanium Alloy Screw*
- Polyaxial Range of Motion For Ease of Use Intraoperatively
- Simple, One-step Removal of SERENGETI Retractors Using the Retractor Extractor
*Support data available upon request. Mechanical testing may not represent clinical results.