EVEREST® Deformity Spinal System
The EVEREST® Deformity Spinal System features a top-loading pedicle screw in a variety of screw types and the ability to accommodate titanium and cobalt chrome rods of two different diameters. The revolutionary instrumentation is designed to address the most difficult correction maneuvers for complex spinal pathologies.
- Ability to Accept accepts Ø5.5 & Ø6.0 mm Rods
- EVEREST Set Screw Features a Modified Square Thread Design, Facilitating Set Screw Introduction
- Dual-lead Thread Pattern for Faster Insertion
- Tapered Distal Third for Increased Pullout Strength*
- Mixed-metal (Ti/CoCr) Tulip Minimized Head Splay and Demonstrated Improved Biomechanical Performance when Tested Against an All-Titanium Allow Screw*
- Basecamp™ Deformity Rod Reducer Provides Quick or Controlled Reduction
- Placement of Multiple Basecamp Tubes Allows for Sequential Reduction & Correction of Spine
*Support data available upon request. Mechanical testing may not represent clinical results.