CHESAPEAKE® Cervical-Ti Stabilization System
The CHESAPEAKE® Cervical-Ti Stabilization System is a multi-screw construct designed to provide stability to the anterior column while eliminating the need for supplemental fixation in the cervical spine. Featuring the revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, the system exemplifies advances in new and innovative instrumentation.
- Featuring Revolutionary tifix Locking Technology, Which Requires No Additional Locking Mechanism
- Anterior Fixation with Zero-profile Design
- A Multi-screw Construct with 14° Converging Angles
- Interbodies Manufactured from CP Grade II Titanium
- Screws Manufactured from Titanium Alloy (Ti6Al4V)
Licensed from Prof. Dr. D. Wolter U.S. Patent 6,322,562