CASCADIA™ Lateral 3D Interbody System
The CASCADIA™ Lateral 3D Interbody System includes a full range of implant sizes carefully designed to accommodate the vertebral anatomy. This system is designed to work with the RAVINE® Lateral Access System, offering a full line of instrumentation for the direct lateral transpsoas approach. Lamellar 3D Titanium Technology™ incorporates 500 um longitudinal channels throughout the implant, which in conjunction with transverse windows, create an interconnected lattice designed to allow for bony integration.
- Lamellar 3D Titanium Interbody With Approximately 70% Porosity*
- Roughened Titanium Surfaces have been Shown to Demonstrate Increased Protein Expression in Contrast to Smooth Titanium Surfaces**
- Increased Bone Graft Volume Compared to Equivalent PEEK Design*
- Bulleted Nose to Ease Insertion into Collapsed Disc Spaces*
- Wide Range of Footprints Available with Parallel, 8°, 12°, & 15° Lordoses
- Reverse Internal Hourglass Implant Design that Allows for Increased Endplate Contact with Large Bone Graft Volume When Compared to an ALEUTIAN® PEEK Interbody
*Supporting data on file. Pre-clinical data may not represent clinical results.
** Support data on file. Pre-clinical data may not represent clinical results.