CASCADIA™ Cervical 3D Interbody System
The CASCADIA™ Cervical 3D Interbody System includes a full range of implant sizes carefully designed to accommodate the vertebral anatomy. This system is used in conjunction with instrumentation that allows for implant insertion and endplate preparation. Lamellar 3D Titanium Technology™ incorporates 500 um longitudinal channels throughout the implant, which in conjunction with transverse windows, create an interconnected lattice designed to allow for bony integration.
- Lamellar 3D Titanium Interbody with Approximately 70% Porosity*
- Roughened Titanium Surfaces have been Shown to Demonstrated Increased Protein Expression in Contrast to Smooth Titanium Surfaces
- Implant Designed to Match Sagittal Lordosis
- Increased Bone Graft Volume Compared to Equivalent PEEK Design*
- 0°, 7°, 12° Lordotic Sagittal Profiles
*Pre-clinical data may not represent clinical results.