YUKON™ OCT Spinal System
The YUKON™ OCT Spinal System features a newly designed top-loading polyaxial screw with high angulation and the ability to accommodate rods in two diameters. YUKON OCT was developed to aid surgeons in restoring cervical sagittal balance via posterior fixation in the occipito-cervico-thoracic regions of the spine. The system offers a comprehensive selection of polyaxial screws, hooks, rods, connectors, and occipital plates.
- “60 for 60”: 60° of Angulation for 60° Coronal Swing to Aid in Screw Placement
- 105° Total Angulation to Aid in Screw Placement in the Cervico-thoracic Spine
- Screw Head Accepts Both Ø3.5 & Ø4.0 mm Rods in Cobalt Chrome (CoCr) & Titanium Alloy (Ti) for Construct Rigidity Based on Degenerative or Deformity Corrections
- Shafts Offered in Ø3.5, Ø4.0, Ø4.5, & Ø5.0 mm for Multiple Screw Insertion Options in the Cervico-thoracic Spine
- Friction Head to Aid in Improved Rod Placement
- Square Thread Set Screw Facilitates Set Screw Introduction & Minimizes Cross-threading*
- Updated Occipital Plate Design to Allow for Additional Screw Fixation via Integrated Lateral Holes
*Support data available upon request. Mechanical testing may not represent clinical results.
Applicable TechnologyClick on a logo to learn more