YUKON™ OCT Spinal System
The YUKON™ OCT Spinal System features a newly designed top-loading polyaxial screw with high angulation and the ability to accommodate rods in two diameters. The system offers a comprehensive selection of polyaxial screws, hooks, rods, connectors, and occipital plates.
- “60 for 60”: 60° of Angulation for 60° Coronal Swing to Aid in Screw Placement
- 105° Total Angulation to Aid in Screw Placement in the Cervico-thoracic Spine
- Screw Head Accepts Both Ø3.5 & Ø4.0 mm Rods in Cobalt Chrome (CoCr) & Titanium Alloy (Ti) for Construct Rigidity Based on Degenerative or Deformity Corrections
- Shafts Offered in Ø3.5, Ø4.0, Ø4.5, & Ø5.0 mm for Multiple Screw Insertion Options in the Cervico-thoracic Spine
- Friction Head to Aid in Improved Rod Placement
- Square Thread Set Screw Facilitates Set Screw Introduction & Minimizes Cross-threading*
- Updated Occipital Plate Design to Allow for Additional Screw Fixation via Integrated Lateral Holes
*Support data available upon request. Mechanical testing may not represent clinical results.