VESUVIUS® Demineralized Fibers Osteobiologic System
VESUVIUS® Demineralized Fibers, processed by LifeNet Health®, are an innovative addition to the Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) market segment. Using LifeNet Health’s proprietary and patented PAD® demineralization process, VESUVIUS fibers’ porosity, surface area, and structure are designed to enhance osteoinductive potential by maximizing exposure of growth factors.
- Proprietary Mix of Demineralized Cortical Fibers & Mineralized Cancellous Chips
- Engineered Specifically for Desired Porosity, Surface Area, & Structure
- Contains No Carrier or Fillers & Comprises 100% Tissue
- Allows for Customizable Hydrating Options to Fit Surgeon’s Needs, Including Platelet Rich Plasma, Bone Marrow Aspirate, Whole Blood, Saline, or Antibiotic Solution
- Processed by LifeNet Health, a Leading Allograft Bio-Implant & Regenerative Medicine Company