VENADO® Granules Bone Graft System
VENADO® Granules Bone Graft System is a biocompatible scaffold that fills up bone voids. The ceramic granules comprise 60% hydroxyapatite (HA) and 40% β-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) for resorption. Following implantation, VENADO Granules resorb and are remodeled into natural bone.*
- Can be Easily Mixed With Blood & Gently Packed Into the Bone Void
- 100% Synthetic & Biodegradable
- Composed of 60% Hydroxyapatite (HA) & 40% β-Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP) for Resorption
- Safety & Sterility Ensured by a Validated Process Utilizing Gamma Irradiation
- Granules are Radiopaque for Radiographic Visualization
*Resorption time depends on the degree of vascularization at the surgical site, the amount of grafted material, the grafting technique, & other variables related to the patient, such as age, gender, & medical history.