TERRA NOVA® Minimally Invasive Access System
The TERRA NOVA® Minimally Invasive Access System is designed to be used with the SERENGETI® Minimally Invasive Retractor System. This intermuscular approach features a spine-based method of retraction and distraction. This simplified, low-profile design provides enhanced visualization and direct access to the intervertebral space for implant insertion.
- Unique, Spine-based Retractor Design Provides Greater Stability and Prevents Migration of the Assembly Intraoperatively
- All-in-one Retractor Distractor Blade Design Provides the Capability to Simultaneously Retract Tissue Medially, While Distracting the Disc Space
- Intermuscular Approach Simplifies Access to L5-S1 for Enhanced Implant Insertion
- Ability to Compress and Distract Bilaterally With Minimal Instrumentation
- Direct Visualization and Access to Intervertebral Space Provides Tactile Feedback for Simplified Implant Insertion
- Low-profile, Ergonomic Blade Design Provides Optimal Visualization of the Working Field With Potential for Reduced Muscle Creep