SANTORINI® Large Corpectomy Cage System
The SANTORINI® Large Corpectomy Cage System provides a versatile solution for vertebral body resection cases resulting from trauma, tumor, and degenerative conditions. Comprised of a combination of solid and expandable PEEK cages, this system allows for controlled, in-situ height adjustments and clear visibility of postoperative fusions.
- 16 x 20 mm & 21 x 25 mm Expandable Footprints with 0°, 4°, 8°, 12°, & 16° Lordotic & Kyphotic Options
- Locking Clip Secures Expandable Cages at Desired Cage Height
- Designed to Accommodate a Lateral Approach
- Ability to Assess Post-operative Fusion & Tumor Recurrence
- Manufactured from Biocompatible PEEK Polymer