SAHARA® AL Expandable Stabilization System
The SAHARA® AL Expandable Stabilization System is a multi-screw construct designed to provide stability to the anterior column while reducing the need for supplemental fixation in the lumbar spine.* The SAHARA platform marks an advancement in technology over static interbody options by allowing for in-situ lordotic adjustment to match sagittal profile through one fusion device.
- Anterior Lumbar Fusion With a Low-profile Design That Reduces the Need for Supplemental Fixation*
- In-situ Lordotic Adjustment Designed to Match Sagittal Profile
- Incremental Expansion Provides Visual & Tactile Confirmation
- Comprehensive Offering of Footprints, Heights, & Lordosis to Fit Patient Anatomy
- Manufactured from Commercially Pure Grade II Titanium, Titanium Alloy, & Cobalt Chrome
*Hyperlordotic angles (>15°) require supplemental fixation