RAVINE® Lateral Access System
A dual flat blade platform for a true muscle-splitting transpsoas approach that offers rigid fixation to the spine and an option for both a third and fourth blade. K2M’s lateral access system represents an innovative design departure from the tubular retractors, while providing tremendous adaptability to both patient anatomy and surgeon technique.
- Variety of Soft Tissue Dissectors & Robust Guidewire to Establish a Path Through the Psoas Muscle, Navigating the Lumbar Plexus
- Dual Flat Blade Platform for a True Muscle-splitting Transpsoas Approach
- Retractor Frame Fixates Directly to the Spine
- Provision for a Traditional Table Mounted Stabilization Arm
- Complete Offering of Disc Preparation Instruments, Including Curettes, Rongeurs, Rasps, Disc Spreaders, Scrapers, and Cobb Elevators
- Full Array of ALEUTIAN® Lateral Interbodies & Instruments Specific to the Far Lateral Approach