PYRENEES® Translational Cervical Plate System
PYRENEES® Translational is characterized by a unidirectional ratchet mechanism at each level to allow for controlled settling of the patient’s anatomy. Featuring tifix® Locking Technology, the system does not require an additional locking mechanism as each screw head forms an autogenic lock to the plate upon insertion.
- Unidirectional Translational Plates
- Revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology
- Flexibility to Insert Screws Conically up to 30°
- Screws Lock to the Plate Upon Insertion
- No Additional Locking Mechanism Needed
Licensed from Prof. Dr. D. Wolter U.S. Patent 6,322,562