NILE® Proximal Fixation Spinal System
The NILE® Proximal Fixation Spinal System is specifically designed for proximal construct augmentation. NILE Proximal Fixation consists of bands, connectors, and anchors* that may be used in conjunction with spinal rod constructs for attachment to the posterior vertebral structures at the proximal end of the construct.
*The anchors are not FDA cleared or available for sale in the United States.
- Woven Bands to Provide Strength & Maintain Structure
- Bands are Color-coded to Indicate Orientation
- Smooth Band Surface Finish
- Low Volume & Profile Connectors
- Band & Rod Locking Mechanisms Independent of Each Other
- Multiple Styles of Connectors; Semi-adjustable (Single & Double Slot), Adjustable, & Medial Offset
- Can be Used to Provide Additional Fixation in a MESA®, MESA 2, EVEREST®, or DENALI® Spinal System Construct Through Sublaminar Passage or Attachment to an Anchor*
Applicable TechnologyClick on a logo to learn more