MESA® 2 Deformity Spinal System
The next-generation MESA® 2 screws are top-loading, low-profile, and feature Zero-Torque Technology®. The streamlined instrumentation is designed for efficiency and ease of use. This system is poised to address the most difficult correction maneuvers for complex spinal pathologies.
*NOTE: This product available for domestic use only.
- Dual-lead Thread for Screw Faster Insertion
- Zero-Torque Technology®
- No Profile Above the Rod
- One-step Final Locking Over MESA 2 Crickets™
- Revolutionary Design of Crickets Provides Ability to Accomplish Correction Maneuvers in All Planes & Design Allows for Quick Removal
- Unique Instrumentation Provides Slow, Controlled Correction of Spine, While Distributing Forces Across Entire Construct
- Ability to Segmentally or Globally Derotate Spine to Achieve Axial Plane Correction