CHESAPEAKE® Anterior-Lumbar Stabilization System
The CHESAPEAKE® Anterior-Lumbar Stabilization System is a multi-screw construct that provides stability to the anterior column, while reducing the need for supplemental fixation* in the lumbar spine. This system offers a comprehensive range of sizes carefully designed to assist with the restoration of sagittal balance and disc height. Featuring tifix® Locking Technology, CHESAPEAKE allows for appropriate implant placement required to achieve fusion.
- Anterior Fixation with Zero-profile Design
- Featuring Revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, Which Requires No Additional Locking Mechanism
- A Multi-screw Construct with 14° Converging Angles
- Manufactured from Biocompatible PEEK Polymer
- Full Range of Sizes Designed to Offer a Comprehensive Solution to aid in the Restoration of Sagittal Balance & Disc Height
*Hyperlordotic Implants (>15°) require supplemental fixation.