CASCADIA™ Lateral 3D Interbody System
The CASCADIA™ Lateral 3D Interbody System includes a full range of implant sizes carefully designed to accommodate the vertebral anatomy. This system is designed to work in conjunction with the RAVINE® Lateral Access System, offering a full line of instrumentation for the far-lateral transpsoas approach. K2M’s Lamellar 3D Titanium Technology™ incorporates a porous structure in conjunction with rough surfaces, with the goal of allowing for bony integration throughout the implant
- Lamellar 3D Titanium Interbody With Approximately 70% Porosity
- Rough Surfaces Throughout May Allow for Enhanced Cellular Activity**
- Increased Bone Graft Volume Compared to Equivalent K2M PEEK Design
- Bulleted Nose to Ease Insertion into Collapsed Disc Spaces
- Wide range of Footprints Available with Parallel, 8°, 12°, & 15° Lordoses
- Reverse Hourglass Implant Design that Allows for Increased Endplate Contact When Compared to an ALEUTIAN® PEEK Interbody
*Pre-clinical data may not represent clinical results.
** Support data on file. Pre-clinical data may not represent clinical results.