CASCADIA™ Cervical 3D Interbody System
The CASCADIA™ Cervical 3D Interbody System includes a full range of implant sizes carefully designed to accommodate the vertebral anatomy. This system is used in conjunction with instrumentation that allows for implant insertion and endplate preparation. K2M’s Lamellar 3D Titanium Technology™ incorporates a porous structure in conjunction with rough surfaces, with the goal of allowing for bony integration throughout the implant.
- Lamellar 3D Titanium Interbody with Approximately 70% Porosity
- Rough Surfaces Throughout May Allow for Enhanced Cellular Activity
- Implant Designed to Match Sagittal Lordosis
- Increased Bone Graft Volume Compared to Equivalent K2M PEEK Design
- 0°, 7°, 12° Lordotic Sagittal Profiles
*Pre-clinical data may not represent clinical results.