ALEUTIAN® Transforaminal-Lumbar (TLIF) Interbody System
The ALEUTIAN® Transforaminal-Lumbar (TLIF) Interbody System offers innovative instrumentation that facilitates more efficient intraoperative use of the system, including the Adjustable Inserter, which allows for variable angulation of the implant from 10° to 60° in-situ, enabling the surgeon to insert the TLIF implant with precision and ease.
- 10 x 27 mm Footprint in a 7° Lordotic Option
- Full Selection of Implant Heights Ranging From 7 – 17 mm
- Designed to Allow for a Large Grafting Space
- Bulleted Nose Allowing for Easier Insertion
- Manufactured of Biocompatible PEEK Polymer