ALEUTIAN® Transforaminal-Lumbar (TLIF) 2 Interbody System
The ALEUTIAN® Transforaminal-Lumbar (TLIF) 2 Interbody System has a full range of innovative bulleted PEEK interbodies for posterior-lumbar applications. The system offers innovative instrumentation facilitating more efficient intraoperative use of the system, including the Adjustable Inserter, which allows for variable angulation of the implant from 0° to 60° in-situ.
- 10 x 28 mm, 10 x 32 mm, 12 x 32 mm & 12 x 36 mm Footprints Available in 7° Lordotic Options
- Full Selection of Implant Heights Ranging From 7 mm – 15 mm
- Bulleted Nose with Grooved Channels for Ease of Insertion
- Designed to Allow for a Large Grafting Space
- Manufactured of Biocompatible PEEK Polymer