ALEUTIAN® Cervical Interbody System
The ALEUTIAN® Cervical Interbody System has a full range of unique and anatomically-designed PEEK interbodies for cervical spinal applications. The system is available with a complete offering of preparation and insertion instruments.
- 11 x 11 mm, 11 x 14 mm & 13 x 16 mm Footprints Available in Heights Ranging from 5 mm – 14 mm*
- Convex and Lordotic (7°) Implant Options
- Convex Design Replicates the Anatomy of the Cervical Spine
- Self-Retaining Teeth for Gripping the Endplates and Resisting Expulsion
- Manufactured of Biocompatible PEEK Polymer
*13 x 16 mm Footprint Ranges in Heights From 5 – 12 mm