ALEUTIAN® Anatomically-Narrow (AN) Interbody System
The ALEUTIAN® Anatomically-Narrow (AN) Interbody System has a full range of anatomically-designed PEEK interbodies for multiple spinal applications. The system is available with a complete offering of instruments, including the innovative AN Inserter, designed to allow for rotation of the interbody in-situ.
- 8.5 x 22 mm & 8.5 x 28 mm Footprints Available in Heights Ranging from 6 mm – 17 mm
- Bulleted Nose Allowing for Easier Insertion
- Convex Design Minimizes Endplate Preparation
- Self-retaining Teeth for Gripping the Endplates & Resisting Expulsion
- Manufactured of Biocompatible PEEK Polymer