ALEUTIAN® Anatomically-Narrow (AN) Oblique Interbody System
The ALEUTIAN® Anatomically-Narrow (AN) Oblique Interbody System offers a full range of unique and anatomically designed PEEK interbodies for oblique implant placement through a transforaminal-lumbar approach. The system offers innovative instrumentation facilitating more efficient intraoperative use of the system, including an Inserter designed specifically for use with the TERRA NOVA® Minimally Invasive Access System.
- 8.5 x 28, 8.5 x 32, 10 x 28, 10 x 32, & 12 x 32 mm Footprints Available in Heights Ranging From 7–15 mm
- Bulleted Nose Allowing for Ease of Insertion
- Multiple Implant Widths for Large Grafting Space
- Convex Design Minimizes Endplate Preparation
- Self-retaining Teeth for Gripping the Endplates & Resisting Expulsion
- Manufactured of Biocompatible PEEK Polymer