The CHESAPEAKE® Cervical-Ti Stabilization System is a multi-screw construct providing stability to the anterior column, while reducing the need for supplemental fixation in the cervical spine. Featuring the revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, the system exemplifies advances in the new and innovative instrumentation and the technology required to achieve fusion.
- Featuring Revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, Which Requires No Additional Locking Mechanism
- 12 x 17 mm & 13 x 18 mm Footprints Available in 7° Lordotic Options
- Anterior Fixation with Zero-Profile Design
- A Multi-Screw Construct with 14° Converging Angles
- Manufactured from Grade II Titanium
Licensed from Prof. Dr. D. Wolter U.S. Patent 6,322,562