Featuring a screw-based method of retraction that provides a fixed position to the anatomy. This simplified and flexible design allows for one-step, percutaneous placement of the screw and retractor, providing direct visualization and improved access for rod introduction.
- Direct Visualization and Access to the Screw Heads for Simple Rod Insertion
- Flexible Design Simplifying Multi-Level and L5-S1 Rod Insertion
- One-Step, Percutaneous Delivery of the Screw and Retractor Reducing Set-up Time
- Screw-Based Retractor Design Providing a Secure Method of Retraction
- Minimally Invasive Technique Reducing Potential for Musculature and Vascular Disruption
- Polymer Retractor Design Allowing for Neuromonitoring During Screw Insertion
- Used With the K2M TERRA NOVA® System for Direct Posterior Interbody Access