The CHESAPEAKE® Anterior-Lumbar Stabilization System is a multi-screw construct providing stability to the anterior column, while reducing the need for supplemental fixation in the lumbar spine. Featuring the revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, the system exemplifies advances in new and innovative instrumentation and the technology required to achieve fusion.
- Featuring Revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, Which Requires No Additional Locking Mechanism
- 24 x 30 mm, 28 x 36 mm, & 30 x 40 mm Footprints Available in 5°, 10°, & 15° Lordotic Options
- Anterior Fixation with Zero-Profile Design
- A Multi-Screw Construct with 14° Converging Angles
- Manufactured from Biocompatible PEEK Polymer
Licensed from Prof. Dr. D. Wolter U.S. Patent 6,322,562