The CAYMAN® Plate Systems provide a simplified solution to address fractures, tumors, and degenerative conditions in the anterior and lateral spinal column. Distinguished by the revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology, the CAYMAN Thoracolumbar Plates, Lumbar Plates, Sacral Plates, and Buttress Plates do not require any additional locking mechanism, as each screw head forms an autogenic lock to the plate upon insertion.
- Three Unique Plate Systems to Address Anterior and Lateral Spinal Fusion Procedures
- Revolutionary tifix® Locking Technology
- Flexibility to Insert Screws Conically Up to 15°
- Screws Lock to the Plate Upon Insertion
- No Extra Locking Mechanism Needed
Licensed from Prof. Dr. D. Wolter U.S. Patent 6,322,562