Offers innovative instrumentation facilitating more efficient intraoperative use of the system, including the Anterior Insertion Ramp, which is designed for controlled insertion and distraction, allowing the surgeon to insert the ALIF implant with precision and ease.
- 24 x 30 mm & 28 x 36 mm Footprints Available in 5°, 10°, & 15° Lordotic Options
- Reinforced Front Wall Increases Strength of Implant for Impaction
- Designed to Allow for a Large Grafting Space
- Provides Three Points of Insertion to Facilitate Direct Anterior, Anterolateral, & Direct Lateral Surgical Approaches
- Manufactured of Biocompatible PEEK Polymer