In addition to making a difference in the lives of patients around the world, K2M is also committed to being a responsible corporate citizen by giving back to the community, both locally and globally.
K2M supports requests for the donation of implants for indigent or uninsured patients. For each product donation request, appropriate signatures from the hospital must be obtained verifying that no third party payor will be charged for the surgery and/or the services performed in conjunction with the surgery.
Surgeons requesting a product donation for an indigent patient must complete the below form obtaining the needed signatures and submit the form prior to the surgery’s occurrence.
K2M supports requests for medical mission donations that meet the below criteria:
Requestors are affiliated with a nonprofit organization interested in medical missions
Requestors are qualified medical professionals with the ability to use and prescribe the items requested
Items requested will only be used for patients who are uninsured and unable to afford the services
All required authorizations for regulatory, import, and export requirements will be obtained by the requesting nonprofit
Such donation requests are reviewed on a biannual basis in June and December. If you would like to request support for a medical mission trip, complete the application below.
K2M is very proud of its global and local philanthropic efforts, our 260+ local employees are strong advocates for giving back to the local community they live and work in through a range of efforts.
K2M’s global and community involvement includes:
- Boulder Crest Retreat Foundation
- Dulles Fraternal Order of Police
- Dulles Plane Pull
- Foxcroft School STEM Program
- Gbomai Bestman Foundation
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Liberians Against Ebola, Inc.
- Loudoun Citizens for Social Justice
- Loudoun County Fair
- Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Good Shepherd Alliance
- Loudoun Habitat For Humanity
- Loudoun Hunger Relief
- Loudoun Small Business Development
- Loudoun Youth, Inc.
- Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy
- Madeira School Co-curriculum Program
- Marine Corps Foundation Scholarship
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- Smashing Walnuts Foundation
- Special Olympics Virginia
- Straight 2 Swimming
- The Arc of Northern Virginia
K2M supports requests from nonprofit organizations interested in supporting people through charitable programs. Contributions are made to the global community through worthwhile organizations that are aligned with K2M’s mission and values. Such donation requests are reviewed on an annual basis every December.
Requests must be from a qualified nonprofit with documentation of 501(c)(3) tax exempt status or equivalent documentation of tax exempt status.
Donation requests must be submitted by completing the application below.